*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/1127019-Call-one-of-her-bridesmaids
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1785353
On your wedding day you discover that your wife plans to keep you as a diapered sissy.
This choice: Call one of her bridesmaids.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Call one of her bridesmaids.

    by: ViciousKoala
Your older sister, Jane, is one of Rachael's bridesmaids. She will be getting ready with Rachael Now. You decide to call her and find out what is wrong.

"Andy." Jane answers. "How are you? Excited?"

"Yeah." you say. "Are you with Rachael?"

"Yep." she says. "Why?"

"She just tried to call me." you explain. "Is there anything wrong?"

"She's not meant to call you today." Your sister points out. "It's bad luck."

"I know." you reply. "That's why I didn't answer."

"Well I don't think there's anything wrong." She says. "I'll check and call you back."

A few minutes later your phone rings. It's Jane.

"Hi Jane." you greet her. "So what's up?"

"Nothing." she says. "Rachael says she must have called you by accident."

"Okay, thanks. See you soon." you say, hanging up.

'Soon' is almost two hours later when the bridesmaids file into the church and make their way up the aisle, After the 3rd bridesmaid, Rachael finally steps into view, looking stunning in her white dress. She walks excruciatingly slowly towards you. and the ceremony begins.

The next couple of hours are a blur. First the ceremony, then posing for hundreds of photos.

Finally you arrive at the reception. The bridesmaids and groomsmen enter in pairs then you follow to the applause of your guests, your new wife on your arm.

Now you can relax and have a good time. You consider the glass of wine in front of you.

You have the following choices:

1. Drink lots.

2. Drink only in moderation.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ViciousKoala (UN: viciouskoala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/1127019-Call-one-of-her-bridesmaids