*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/1127024-Ask-one-of-your-groomsmen-to-call-her-back
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1785353
On your wedding day you discover that your wife plans to keep you as a diapered sissy.
This choice: Ask one of your groomsmen to call her back.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ask one of your groomsmen to call her back.

    by: ViciousKoala
Thomas, one of your groomsmen, is Rachael's younger brother. You tell him about the call and ask him to call her back to find out if there is anything wrong.

You watch him talk yo his sister. There is something strange. He seems very uncomfortable, even blushing at one point.

"She needs to give you something before the wedding." Thomas reports after hanging up. "She's sending someone here with it."

"Is that all she said?" You ask suspiciously. "You seemed embarrassed when you were talking to her."

"Yeah." he says, obviously lying. "She was just teasing me about something that happened when we were kids."

You have the following choices:

1. Wait to see what Rachael sent for you.

2. Try to get more information out of her brother.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ViciousKoala (UN: viciouskoala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/1127024-Ask-one-of-your-groomsmen-to-call-her-back