*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/1128407-Try-to-get-more-information-out-of-her-brother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1785353
On your wedding day you discover that your wife plans to keep you as a diapered sissy.
This choice: Try to get more information out of her brother.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Try to get more information out of her brother.

    by: ViciousKoala
"There's something you're not telling me." you say. "Come with me." you lead him to a small room in the back of the church in the hope that he will be more honest with some privacy.

"What's really going on?" you ask.

"Rachael is sending Kate with some diapers." she says. "She's going to make you wear one."

"What?" you ask, shocked. "Why?, How?".

"Rachael, Louise and Kate enjoy treating guys like little girls." He explains, turning a little red. "Actually, baby girls."

"You're going out with Louise aren't you?" you ask. "Does she do this to you?"

He nods. "Rachael and her friends made me play baby when we were kids. Louise still does."

"She makes you wear diapers?" you ask.

"Yeah." He stares at the ground. "Well when I'm out she lets me wear training pants."

"Like right now?" you ask, still dealing with the information."

"Yeah." he undoes his belt and trousers to show you. Just as he told you, he is wearing a pair of disposable training pants. Judging from the pink butterflies, they are girl's training pants.

"How can you let her do this to you?" you ask, hoping this isn't a vision of your own future.

"I love her." He says, refastening his pants. "If this is what it takes to keep her happy then I'll do it." Then he adds. "And it isn't so bad. She keeps it in private and takes care of me."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Call Rachael.

2. Let Kate diaper you when she gets here.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ViciousKoala (UN: viciouskoala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785353-Wedded-Bliss/cid/1128407-Try-to-get-more-information-out-of-her-brother