*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. someone else
  2. Who is the reluctant princess?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785714-The-reluctant-princess/cid/1140940-someone-else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Runner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1785714
A witch's book can lead to interesting reading
This choice: someone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

someone else

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
Who else could be the victim/heroine of this enchanted fairytale?

Karl Dusty: A known bully who targets girls in particular. Not afraid to physically harass or do other things to his targets to the point of cruelty. Targets girls mercilessly with his friend, Greg Waters.

Mike Cutie: Hannah's best friend since Kindergarten. Girls have been known to call him 'My cutie'. Shy around everyone but Hannah, he has a big crush on her and will go out of his way to help her, which can lead him into trouble....

Paul Moon: A kind seven year old boy, twin to Tina Moon who had just discovered her magical powers and a fairytale book, you can guess what happens next.... (MOMMY!!)

Jack Strange: John Harrison's uncle. A powerfully built man in his early fifties with a family of his own. His former rogue witch wife, Sarah Strange feels playful one night and pulls out a children's book. Jack now has a 'small girl' problem...

Which character do you choose?



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Karl Dusty.

2. Mike Cutie.

*Noteb*
3. Paul Moon.

*Noteb*
4. Jack Strange.

5. Make a custom character.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785714-The-reluctant-princess/cid/1140940-someone-else