*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785714-The-reluctant-princess/cid/1141098-Mike-Cutie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Runner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1785714
A witch's book can lead to interesting reading
This choice: Mike Cutie.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mike Cutie.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
You were just arriving at school, hearing the usual joke from the girls, "Hey, my cutie!" before they ran off, giggling. It was what made their day or at least that was how you looked at it. You pushed your longish sand brown hair to the side, revealing your gentle brown eyes and smiled, seeing Hannah Harrison not too far ahead. "Maybe I can talk to her a little before class." you whispered to yourself. "That would would start my day right."

Only, before you could get close, Greg Waters jumped in front of Hannah, grabbing her book bag. "What'cha got in the cootie bag, princess?" he asked, meanly. "Mind if I look?"

"Hey, give that back!" whined Hannah, vainly jumping up to grab her book bag. "It's mine!"

"Nice try, weed breath!" laughed Greg. "It's mine now!"

"I didn't know you liked girly things." Hannah said, defiantly.

You giggled at that as you came closer, seeing it was a Disney princess book bag. Only Greg heard you as his friend, Karl Dusty jumped in your path. "Let's keep this between them, shall we?" he asked, coldly.

Your eyes narrowed as you really wanted to help. "Out of the way, Dusty!" you demanded.

"Oh ho!" said Karl, smiling. "The cootie boy wants to play with the big dogs." he then frowned. "you should have kept your cootie ass on the porch!"


He swung a fist, which you dodged then ran passed him as Greg pushed Hannah into the mud. "That suits you!" he said. "A lot of mud to wash away the cooties!"

"Leave her alone, Waters!" you yelled. "Give her back her book bag!"

Greg ignored you as Karl took you from behind and tossed you into another mud puddle. "You like girls so much, we might as well treat you like one!" he hissed, angry that you had slipped passed him. you got up as Greg tossed Hannah's heart and kiss themed notebook into the mud next to her.

"We got two girls for the price of one today, bro." he said to Karl. "It must be our lucky day."

With that, he pulled out the second item from Hannah's bag. "The reluctant princess?" he asked, reading the title. "if that isn't the most girlish title..."

"No!" screamed Hannah, tearfully. "Give it back!"

Greg pushed a furious Hannah back into the mud, causing her to cry, before he threw it at you. Seeing it coming, you jumped up, pushing Karl over in the process and began to run backwards. "I got it!" you yelled. "I got it!"

Hannah gasped, seeing the book fly right into your arms. "Mike, NO!!" she screamed.

Only it was too late. You had jumped onto a bench to catch the book but missed. It landed at your feet then somehow slid under them so that you were standing on the pages, just before you blacked out.

You woke up in what seemed like hours later and found yourself...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A girl in a luxurious bedroom.

2. Still you, in a strange place.

*Noteb*
3. At school, sinking into the book!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785714-The-reluctant-princess/cid/1141098-Mike-Cutie