*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mall's Grand Opening!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789953-Mall-of-Transformation-2/cid/1146037-The-Malls-Grand-Opening
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1789953
Same stores, all new stories.
Chapter #1

The Mall's Grand Opening!

    by: Digital Warrior
*BUZZ* *BUZZ* *BUZZ* *BUZZ* *BUZZ* *BUZZ* *BUZZ*

That was the sound ringing through your ears as you slowed opened your eyes. The buzzing of the small alarm clock that sat on your dresser near the edge of the bed. You lazily lifted your arm and dropped it onto the snooze button. You didn't want to get up, you were already comfortable under the blanket. You looked over to the end of the mattress only to see your cat turning her head toward you, a little upset that she was woken up.

You eventually got up, standing in nothing but your soft pajamas. You grabbed your clothes you prepared for the night before and started heading into the bathroom. Taking your sweet time, you eventually got into the shower to begin your daily routine. The cold water splashed on your face as it sprayed all over your toned body. After minutes of cleaning yourself, you stepped out of the shower and took a good look at yourself in the full length mirror while drying yourself off.

Though your body didn't really match the description of a 'twig', it was a close comparison. Your round face could only match that great smile of yours, with hair growing only past your shoulders by about an inch. Your breasts 'hanging' out as their size is only described as 'cup size B.' Your stomach being flat and toned due to the healthy diet you've been on for years, giving out a inward curve to your hips. Not much they did anyways with your flat ass, going down to your toned thighs as your whole body is being stood by your petite feet. Nope, puberty really didn't do you much good. Maybe someday that'll change.

You finished your daily routing as usual. Slipping on the outfit, only to brush your teeth, comb and dry the hair, and to put on a good dose of make-up. You soon exited the bathroom only to have your cat quickly follow you behind. You opened the front door and reached out to grab the morning paper. You flipped it open on the table and left it there as you got yourself a bowl of cereal. You couldn't leave the cat out of this either. You reached into the cabinet where you kept the cat food, and poured a small bit into her bowl.

You glanced at the paper as you placed your first spoonful into your mouth. Big bold letters stating 'GRAND OPENING!' appeared on the headline, with a picture of the new mall under it. You knew there was construction going on by your house for the past three months. You figured they'd finished building it eventually, but so soon? You didn't really care. It was hard enough trying to get some peace and quiet around the neighborhood with all that noise going on.

You had nothing planned today, other than to read some boring articles in the paper. You might take a swim in the pool, but definitely not this early. You might as well go to the mall today as see what it's like. Probably need to leave soon so that you don't run into a big crowd planning the same thing. You cleaned up after breakfast and grabbed your purse. It was a nice day out and the mall was just around the corner, shouldn't take more than ten minutes.

"I'll be back later Bee." you said to your cat, who only looked up at you, swaying her tail side to side. You stepped out and locked the door behind you. You started only walking toward the mall only to be greeted by a large banner hanging above the doors. You entered the mall and, just liked you hoped, found that it was practically empty. Might as well look around.

You have the following choices:

1. The Clothing Store

2. The Bookstore

3. The Bakery

4. The Jewelry Store

5. Other Options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Digital Warrior (UN: thedarkknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Digital Warrior has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789953-Mall-of-Transformation-2/cid/1146037-The-Malls-Grand-Opening