*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mythical Sea Dragon
  2. Other
  3. A Bright Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791025-Trapped-in-Marine-Animals/cid/1155833-Mythical-Sea-Dragon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1791025
You encountered some huge sea animals and got eaten, you uncover secrets from within them.
This choice: Mythical Sea Dragon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mythical Sea Dragon

    by: Komputer
The creature is so massive that you can't have a full view of its entirety. It's slender....long.....scaly, and blue. Your first thought is that it's probably a large fish or even some abandoned fishing nets. Moments later, the water near you began to bubble and a dark object rose from the depth. When the droplets of water cleared away and you have a chance to glance at the thing before you, you realized how wrong your assumptions were.

Right before you is a blue sea dragon. It huge, a rough estimate gives it a length of more than 600 feet. It's head is 15 times the size of your body. You are truly frightened; Impossible. Dragons only exist in myths, not in reality, you thought, Does this mean all those fables were true to some extent? Filled with fear, you briefly take some time to marvel at its imposing stature. Its appearance resembles an oriental dragon but yet something made it very distinct, namely it shimmering blue scales and dorsal fins. Two long stag-like horn protruded from its head toward the skies like two solid poles. When you looked up your eyes met its. Its large azure eyes gaze at you with a mixture of curiosity and ferocity, a pair of orbs with dark slits trained on you with its mouth slightly hanging open, revealing rows of sharp teeth. The impossible has happened.

You heard a deep voice in your head: "Well, look at what we've got here. A human, this far from the land and alone."

Apparently, the dragon's mouth isn't moving at all, so you conclude that it's communicating with you some other way. You're still at shock from the initial encounter so the dragon's voice barely register with you.

"Have you heard my voice? Please speak.", asked the dragon.

You managed to blurt out a weak 'yes'.

"Good. Now I want to know what are you doing in this part of my realm, human?", the dragon inquired firmly.

"Umm... I was enjoying myself in the water near the beach.", you said as you point toward the shore on the horizon, "Then. I fell asleep and unknowingly drifted here."

The sea dragon looked at you and studied you carefully. You are trembling both from the cold water and the stern stare of the dragon. You notice how its eyes locked onto you, watching your every move. Those blue eyes shimmer with mystery in the sunlight and ocean.

"That sounds understandable.", said the dragon as it slightly eased its gaze, "But....you have still trespassed on my realm and you are required to do something in return for me."

"I really didn't meaning to intrude.......dragon.", you said trembling slightly, "But there is nothing I can do. What can I do for you?"

"Originally, such intrusion would called for a quick execution......", the dragon said. Your face went pale when you heard the word 'execution.'

"But seeing that you really aren't some hostilities or intended to harm me, I'll be more lenient with you.", the dragon continued.

"What are the terms? Does that mean you'll let me go?", you asked.

"Not actually.", the dragon replied, "I will require you to make up for the intrusion by staying with me...... or rather inside me."

"Do.......Doesn't.....If you mean eating me alive, aren't you also technically killing me? That will mean the same result for me anyway?", you nervously asked.

"Hold on, I haven't finished yet, human.", the dragon said, "I never said that I'm going to eat you outright. What I want to say is that I wanted you to stay "in" me and understand dragons a little better. It won't hurt you and you'll be sustained. All you have to do now is agree and enter through my mouth. Be prepared to start a long journey of understanding."

"What is your decision?", asked the dragon, "Choose."

You have the following choices:

1. Enter the Dragon

*Noteb*
2. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komputer (UN: kampus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komputer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791025-Trapped-in-Marine-Animals/cid/1155833-Mythical-Sea-Dragon