*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791176-Tales-of-WG-The-Lost-Treasures/cid/1141355-Heroines-Evil-Aligned
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791176
Nine heroines embark on a adventure. Seeking items of power with unexpected side effects.
This choice: Heroine group number three (Evil Aligned)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Heroines (Evil Aligned)

    by: claptrap
the last three "heroines" of our story:

Sister Blackshield:
Race: Human
Class: Cleric
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Sister Blackshield is a Cleric of Hextor- the god of Tyranny. The church of Hextor had been a major backer in the recent regime change in the kingdom of Rime. As a result, the current ruler favors the church immensely; greatly increasing the church's budget and completely removing the high level of scrutiny the church had always been suffered under during the previous king's rule. As a show of thanks, the church has assinged Sister Blackshield the task of finding a weapon worthy of a true ruler as a symbol of gratitude for the despot to weild. Blackshield has bright red hair and freckles- traits she resents deeply and attemps to hide them under her black robes. Like most members of her chuch, she is rather arrogant; seeing non-fallowers as individuals of lower intellegence who require a strict system lording over them to prevent them from burning civilization away entirely.

Solvia "The Red"
Race: Teifling
Class: Sorcerer
Alignment: Neutral Evil

A ruthlessly ambitious individual, Solvia grew up being hunted by random bands of peasents; until one day her magical powers manifested and she burned an entire mob alive. Her powers grew exponentially after that day, and Solvia is now an infamous criminal with ties to almost any crime imaginable that occurs within the borders of Halfax. As her alias suggests, her most defining feature is her dark red skin- a "good luck" gift her grandfather passed down to her. She also posesses a small set of horns and a tail; as if she didn't stand out enough already. Having recently learned of a paladin's planned expadition to find hidden treasures of untold power, Solvia has decided to track the paladin and aquire anything the paladin finds through force.

Lavith
Race: Succubus
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Lavith has spent the past few years basking in the lap of luxary. A while back, she killed and posed as a local noblewoman in a wealthy province in Rime; and has since then spent every waking hour being wated on hand and foot. This lifestlyle has caused her to become extremely lazy, to the point where anything other than eating, drinking, or sleeping is seen as an annoyance to her. Recently however, she has come in contact with an unknown individual promising her even greater wealth and power. Peaking her interest, Lavith has invited this individual to her house in hopes of coming to some sort of an agreement. While Lavith can assume practically any form as a succubus, her defualt demon form has grayish skin, black hair, and blood red eyes.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sister Blackshield

*Noteb*
2. Solvia "The Red"

3. Lavith

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 claptrap (UN: claptrap2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
claptrap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791176-Tales-of-WG-The-Lost-Treasures/cid/1141355-Heroines-Evil-Aligned