*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. INTRO
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791212-Senki-Milia-Story-The-Next-Generation/cid/1141394-INTRO
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1791212
vore game styled story, slightly tweaked for certain people. Also, add things!
Chapter #1

INTRO

    by: Chaos-X
Many Years have passed since the warrior, milia crushed the naga tribes, and their queen, but what the nagas didn't expect, is that their queen's young daughter took vengance for her mother, now that very same daughter has clearly advanced the naga tribe's in terms of social ladder, meanwhile, in the old apartment complex, several driders have risen up in alliance with the nagas, due to their 'similarities' with their cravings. also, a tribe of uber-busty, top heavy fuzzballs, lead by a tigress by the name of Kitera. she hopes to prove her tribe's strength. as well as several other tribes will show up. The only question is: Who'll you side with....?

You have the following choices:

1. Naga Empire

*Noteb*
2. Drider Consortium

*Noteb*
3. Republic of Anthro Fuzzies

*Noteb*
4. Novarium of Sonic-dom

5. Consortium of Demonesses/Magicians

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chaos-X (UN: arrancarx5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos-X has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791212-Senki-Milia-Story-The-Next-Generation/cid/1141394-INTRO