*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kuesu Jinguji
  2. Chaos Begins
  3. Kuesu Jinguji
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791851-Omamori-Himari-Girlfriend/cid/1220024-Kuesu-Jinguji
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791851
One of the girls from the anime Omamori Himari fall for you.
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kuesu Jinguji

    by: Venom
(Your sword is the same as Sasuke's)

Hours later, you woke up to find yourself inside the mansion’s infirmary. You got up and noticed your entire upper torso was wrapped in bandages. You looked around the room and saw your sword next to the bed. You also noticed that the infirmary was unlike any you have ever seen before. It was almost like a bedroom. “Where am I?” you said to yourself. Just then, you heard the door open and the one who entered was a very beautiful young woman. She had long, silver hair and wore some kind of black dress. She had a crescent moon on her forehead, beautiful purple eyes and her breasts were at least a DD. You had never seen such a beautiful woman before in your entire life. “I see you’re awake. I am sorry my security was so rude. They overreact at times.” “I can’t argue with you there. Now, mind explaining what is going on? Who are you?” The girl giggled a little and said “Just as I remember you Sasuke. You waste no time do you?” You were surprised by the fact this girl knew your name. “How do you know me?” The girl shook her head and said “My goodness, what an unforgivable sin. Forgetting me like that...” she said as she walked over to you. “Allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is Kuesu Jinguji.” As soon as she said that name, some of your memories passed before your eyes. You remember a girl with black hair and a crescent moon on her head a long time ago, long before your clan’s demise. “J-Jinguji?” you said, still trying to remember. “I see, you still are having trouble remembering.” She said as she got next to you. You were unsure if you could trust her, so you jumped out of bed and halfway across the room. Kuesu smiled and got in front of you in an instant. “So fast.” you thought to yourself. She then gently grabbed your face and somehow suppressed your powers. “What the hell, why can’t I summon my strength?” you thought. “Now calm down and listen to me. Your family asked me to look after you.” “My Family? What do you mean?” “I was told by both our families that I would join the Uchiha. They arranged for us to be married.” “Married?!” “You really don’t remember do you?” She then began to pull your face closer to her own. “The troubles you have faced must have been extremely powerful.... But I'll make sure you remember.” she said as she kissed you on the lips. You then had a little flash back about her as a young girl and how the girl from your past kissed you before by the lake near your clan’s home. “Could she be the same girl from back then?” you thought. She broke the kiss and looked into your eyes “Y-You’re…” “I see you are beginning to remember.” She let you got and you felt a flood of memories return to you. What she said is true. All of it. “K-Kuesu, It’s been a long time hasn’t it?” “Yes. I heard what happened to your clan. I am truly sorry.” she said placing her hand on your shoulder. “No, it’s not your fault. I need some air.” you said as you got your clothes back on and went outside.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791851-Omamori-Himari-Girlfriend/cid/1220024-Kuesu-Jinguji