*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1794210-A-Growing-Role-Model/cid/TBX75DXGL-Use-it-later
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1794210
You've always looked up to them, but now you're going to have to look even higher!
This choice: Use it later.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Use it later.

    by: Hichs
You decide to use the taplet later, after dinner. Your father shouldn't know that you're using the device to make him taller. You bring the taplet into your room to hide it there, as you hid the device you hear your father calling for you. You knew he was done with dinner and you went to him. After dinner, you were allowed to have some fun with your father before it was time for you to go to sleep. In your room you take out the taplet and turn it on.

"Let's see, how tall should I make my father?" You can't think of how tall you want to make your father, but he'll never find out you've been playing around with the tablet. When the tablet is equipped, your father's picture appears and on the picture is a display showing your father's current height. The display said 10 feet (has been run up) and your father is outlined in white. So you wonder how this device works and you try it out. You start tapping your father and a slider appears on the side. You slide the slider up and your father's height display changes its number. You stop pulling the slider up and the height display now shows 20 feet. It worked but it doesn't feel like anything has changed. But then you suddenly hear a crash and you quickly go to see where the crash came from. You go to your father's bedroom and look in. There you can, your father is now bigger than before and the crashing came from his bed. Then you saw what you had done, your father was now 20 feet tall and the crashing came from his bed, which collapsed due to his size. Then you notice that your father wakes up and you quickly hide. You see how your father looked at the surroundings and that he notices that he has grown.

"What the... I've gotten bigger... Is that a side effect of the device? I hope I don't get bigger." From then on he lay down again and went back to sleep. You know that he will get bigger and you have the power to do that, without him knowing that you are making him grow. You went back to your room and decided...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You your father continues to grow taller.

*Noteb*
2. The next morning you continue to grow your father.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hichs (UN: hichs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HumanThing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1794210-A-Growing-Role-Model/cid/TBX75DXGL-Use-it-later