*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Bear
  2. Daven walk into the arena
  3. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796169-The-Showdown/cid/1172812-A-Bear
by tajero
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1796169
You choose the fighter. The challenges can vary. Be creative
This choice: A Bear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Bear

    by: tajero
continue
Daven walks into the arena where there is a crowd of people. He wasn't sure where to go but he invited his friend Kit. Daven looked around and saw a table with a sign up sheet. Daven walked up to the table and noticed that there were three lines. One line was short, one was long and one was very long. Daven walked to the short one.
After a couple of minutes Daven was finally at the desk. He was face to face with a manager. The manager loked him up and down and said, "Names please." Daven replied, "Daven Kat and Kit Addison." The manager looked at the list and made a check mark. Afterwards he said, "You are the tenth contestant please go to the waiting area and we will set you up with your first match.." Daven did as he was told and waited.
After about a half hour later his munber was called and he was ready to fight. Daven being a ninja was a very experienced fighter that knew his skills well. Kit was a dancer that wasn't trained as a fighter, but her ability to throw fire and her agility from dancing makes up for her inexperience. Daven was ready as well as Kit.
Daven walked into the arena and waited to see his opponent enter the arena. He waited when suddenly an announcer shouted, " Ladies and gentlemen we present to you a battle of strength and wits! Welcome to the Golden Knights arena. After the announcer got done talking a door opened and released a bear.
The bear wasn't a normal bear. It had claws and fur, but the tail was long and spikey. Daven hasn't seen this type of bear before but he knew that he had to fight it the first round. The bear roared and got on it's fours. Kit said, "Are you ready? It's about to charge!"
The bear charged but Daven teleported behind it. Kit threw a fireball. The bear was dazed yet it didn't catch on fire. It missed Kit because of this and Daven followed up by throwing a ninja star. The bear turned around and saw the ninja star. The ninja star got stuck into it's skull but didn't affect the bear too much. The bear was furious.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Kit throws another fireball

*Noteb*
3. Daven has a plan

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tajero (UN: trainer134 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tajero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796169-The-Showdown/cid/1172812-A-Bear