*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mike's Wish
  2. Who's Story Will You Follow?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796382-Wish-Gone-Amiss/cid/1155110-Mikes-Wish
by Rylan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1796382
Three college roommates wish on a shooting star one night. The wishes turn terribly wrong.
This choice: Shy and Nerdy Mike  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mike's Wish

    by: Rylan
         Mike had always believed if you wished on a shooting star that your wish would come true. He made his wish and went to bed. He figured he was finally ready for his exam in the morning. That, and he had enough studying for the night. He fell asleep, quickly so he was able to get a few hours of sleep.

         Mike woke up feeling groggy. He kicked off his blanket, swung his legs over to the side of his bed and went to get up. Being so short his feet hung in the air.

         Mike was about to get up when he looked at his clock. It read twelve o'clock! He mustn’t have set his alarm! He was super late now as his test started at nine o'clock sharp! He figured he may be able to get another chance to write the test if he explains to his professor what happened.

         Mike got out of bed, then got dressed. He didn't worry about having his shower or anything. Then he rushed to his class. Class was over, but he figured his professor would be around still. When he got there the door was locked.

         “Oh no!” Mike thought. “He's not here! I'll have to wait until Monday now!”

         Mike already missed this test once before. His professor offered him a retest, but could only give it to him on Saturday. Mike didn't mind, as he didn't do anything except study on the weekends anyway. Now he missed his chance! He hoped that his professor would understand and give him a second retest.

         Mike went back to his room and figured he should now try and enjoy the weekend. He was so sick of studying from last night. It looked like his roommates were still sleeping from their drunk-fest last night. Mike lay on his bed thinking about his wish last night.

         What was this wish?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rylan (UN: atsuyo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rylan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796382-Wish-Gone-Amiss/cid/1155110-Mikes-Wish