*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jack's Wish
  2. Who's Story Will You Follow?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796382-Wish-Gone-Amiss/cid/1155123-Jacks-Wish
by Rylan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1796382
Three college roommates wish on a shooting star one night. The wishes turn terribly wrong.
This choice: Muscle Jock Jack  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jack's Wish

    by: Rylan
         Jack had woken up early for a nice morning workout. He figured that while he was up, he would mess with Mike a little. He snuck into Mike's room, and turned off his alarm. He knew that Mike had a make-up test today, so what better way to piss the little guy off.

         Ben was up already and in the kitchen. Jack walked out of Mike's room, and into the kitchen. He was going to eat a light breakfast before working out.I

         “You better not have messed with Mike's alarm,” Ben told him. “Give him a break once in a while. It is his first year after all.”

         “Pfft,” sputtered Jack. “Were you ever given a break when you started here?”

         “Well no.. Bu..”

         “That's what I thought,” Jack interrupted. “Besides, you gotta admit, it will be funny when he wakes up.”

         Jack quickly ate some cereal and went back to his bedroom to get dressed in workout attire. Workout attire for him usually consisted of sweatpants or shorts, and no shirt. He had to get all the ladies, and well men too, to stare at him as he worked out. He wasn't gay. Maybe just curious?

         His working out was making it so he always had to buy new clothes at least once every couple weeks. Being a bit of a hoarder himself, he never got rid of any old clothes. They were a reminder of how scrawny he used to be, and how much he worked to get where he was now.

         Jack put on some sweats and headed to the gym. On his way he was remembering the wish he made last night. He couldn't believe he would ever wish for that, which made him laugh. It probably was his drunken self talking.

         What was this wish?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rylan (UN: atsuyo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rylan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796382-Wish-Gone-Amiss/cid/1155123-Jacks-Wish