*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1630888-Jane-has-an-allergy-attack
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1798018
The story of a superheroine who saves her city with super sneezes.
This choice: Jane has an allergy attack  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jane has an allergy attack

    by: Killi
Jane decided that it would be safest to get up and close the window before the teacher arrived. But just as she placed her hand on it to swing it closed, a gust of wind loaded with pollen surged through, and she couldn't help taking in more than her nose could take. She pushed the window shut even as she began to lose control of her breathing, and she hurried back to her seat where she kept a small supply of tissues, face contorting as her breath hitched.
"ehh... ahhh... aaAHH..."
She fumbled for a tissue and brought one to her nose just in time to catch the first sneeze.
"Atischoo! Ah-AH- AHCHOO! ACHOO! heh..eh.. ih- Asishoo!"
Jane was trying to restrain her sneezes as best she could, but some of them were coming so hard on the heels of the sneeze before them that she barely had time to gasp a breath, let alone reduce the power of the sneeze that followed. And she didn't dare fully stifle them, not only because the power of the sneezes would hurt her, but because she didn't want to trap the pollen inside her nose for any longer than necessary.
She blew her nose, hoping to clear some of it out, but she could sense the futility of it. Already she could feel the next wave of sneezes building, her nose feeling almost like a separate entity as it twitched and flared, desperate to expel the irritants dancing within it. There was only one thing that could happen next.
"Ah.. ah...ihh...eehhh...."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Killi (UN: killishandra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkvaporeon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1630888-Jane-has-an-allergy-attack