*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She heads to her job
  2. Chapter One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1790620-She-heads-to-her-job
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1798018
The story of a superheroine who saves her city with super sneezes.
This choice: She heads to her Saturday job  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She heads to her job

    by: Konata Kuzike
Ye Olde Applebees, where she had to work as a waitress. The steaming food, and the belligerent customers were too much for her head. Jane had her hair pulled back in a poofy ponytail. She could hear somber music playing in the background. She could think about The Gambler coming in at her shift, or some other girl making a fuss. Of course, leadership, commitment, service, and character were all great traits to have; wouldn't kill to add "patience" in the mix, too!

This Saturday shift started at noon. She had to take care of some Honors homework (EXCLUDING ALGEBRA AND ART!) When she looked around the restaurant, she had to make sure the tables were clean enough to sit down. Thanks to the pollen count, she was on Zyrtec on top of her prescription allergy meds. Jane Kenesha Marigold was the center of this mess. Eventually, downing on the glass of water and blowing your nose does little comfort.

"Excuse me..." A customer spoke up, looking concerned. "Are you okay, dear?"

"Oh, God! Oh, yes..." She let out a fit of giggles, but she managed to keep it together. "Welcome to Applebee's! How many people do you have today?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jane knows the customers.

2. She notices something fishy with the customers.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Konata Kuzike (UN: nightmoonxp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkvaporeon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1790620-She-heads-to-her-job