*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enrolled
  2. Piece of Mind
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798517-Piece-of-Mind/cid/1882194-Enrolled
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1798517
Can hypnosis make a straight man think he's a straight woman?
This choice: Enrolled  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Enrolled

    by: Dayeandknight
Howard couldn't believe it. There he was, driving late at night in the middle of nowhere and just when he needed it most, his phone died. He brushed his long, dirty blond hair out of his eyes and drove on, putting his phone in the light blue backpack that was sitting in the passenger seat. Having just finished high-school, Howard decided to take a year or two off before going to college and was in the middle of a road trip to visit his cousins back east. Without his phone's GPS, he had no idea where he was going. He drove down the long stretch of road, hoping that he might be able to find some place where he could charge it again when his headlights revealed a deer caught out in the middle of the road.

He turned the wheel hard, his foot slamming on the break, as he lost control of his car. Howard just missed the deer but ended up landing in a ditch, being tossed around the inside of his car, his vision going black.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dayeandknight (UN: dayeandknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798517-Piece-of-Mind/cid/1882194-Enrolled