*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798517-Piece-of-Mind/cid/1883704-Howard-wakes-up-in-an-empty-girls-room
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1798517
Can hypnosis make a straight man think he's a straight woman?
This choice: Howard wakes up in an empty girl's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Howard wakes up in an empty girl's room

    by: Spooky
Only about a quarter mile away was the Mirania Academy for Troubled girls.

Some of the security heard the crash and investigated.

They found someone they assumed must be one of their new students, they treated her wounds all of which were superficial.

They transported her to the school and tried to find any information on new students.

"Oh I think I found her, her name is Hailey, short dirty blond hair, about 5'6 average build."

"Yep must be her, does it say anything else in her file The other replied

"Yeah, her parents sent her here, she's apparently a severe tomboy, doesn't even admit to being a girl, and her parents, want her to graduate as a proper young lady."

"Well they sent her to the right place, lets get her to her room to rest and contact the staff about her arrival"

Hours later Howard woke up in a strange room tucked into a girly bed in a girly room, he was dressed in girly pink pajama pants and a silky pink top.

He jumped out of bed.

"Good Morning Hailey, Welcome to the Mirania School for Girls" he heard a voice say

You have the following choices:

1. Its the Headmistress

*Noteb*
2. Someone else

*Noteb*
3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798517-Piece-of-Mind/cid/1883704-Howard-wakes-up-in-an-empty-girls-room