*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798909-the-new-black-order/cid/1478280-You-are-an-entire-family
by gamer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1798909
what if the world was ruled by a single race.where one race is treated like gods?
This choice: reader's choice?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You are an entire family

    by: Chozo
After black people took over, it was immediately decided that whites and all other races would become slaves to black people. Since blacks were a minority and were outnumbered by whites by about 5:1 it was decided that every black man, woman, and child would have not only one white slave, but an entire family that they would rightfully own and could do whatever they wanted with.

We will go with an average blue collar black family of four by the name of Williams. They were just living a normal ordinary life until one day everything changed, and suddenly each of them found themselves the proud owners of an entire white family all to themselves. Now they live a life of luxury as kings and queens because they have an entire family of slaves to do all of the work for them, and everything the white family had owned is now legally theirs. So they are now set for life. But the question is more specifically, which member of the Williams family and their family of slaves will we follow?

John Williams - 38 year old black father. John is married to Shaniqua and owns the McAllister family. The McAllisters are a white middle-income Irish American family of 8 who are now John's personal property.

Shaniqua Williams - 35 year old black mother. Shaniqua is the wife of John and is a very dominant and demanding woman who loves to be spoiled and pampered. Shaniqua is the owner of the Bachman family. The Bachmans are a white high-income German American family of 5.

Tamika Williams - 16 year old black girl. Tamika is the oldest child of John and Shaniqua. Tamika finds high school incredibly boring, and would love it if someone else did all of her homework and assignments for her. Tamika was incredibly excited when she heard she was now the legal and rightful owner of her own white family, the Gustavsons. The Gustavsons are a middle-income family of Swedish Americans. One of the Gustavson children is the same age as Tamika and conveniently is in the same classes.

John Williams, Jr. - 5 year old black boy. John is the youngest child of John and Shaniqua and despite his age he already owns his own family of white slaves to take care of his every want and need. John owns the Montgomery family, which are a high-income English American family of 3. The Montgomerys are a young married couple, and their only child is also very young. They should be around to serve John for most of his life.

Which Williams family member and their slave family will we follow?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. John Williams, Sr.

*Noteb*
2. Shaniqua Williams

3. Tamika Williams

*Noteb*
4. John Williams, Jr.

5. I don't like this idea (do something different)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chozo (UN: chozo_ghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798909-the-new-black-order/cid/1478280-You-are-an-entire-family