*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Body Swap Stories
  2. Gotham City
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1166876-Body-Swap-Stories
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800503
The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.
This choice: Body Swap Stories  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Body Swap Stories

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
Even the caped crusader was a victim of body exchanges, swapping bodies with allies, enemies and strangers alike. The dark knight would truly struggle to cope in the possession of a body different from his own. Separated from his paraphernalia, he could even be rendered useless. His entire world was twisted upside down during a fateful encounter with one of his most notorious opponents, the elusive Catwoman. Sharing a confusing relationship with the caped crusader, Catwoman was an accomplished burglar with malicious intentions. On that fateful night, a rare artifact caught the attention of the mischievous feline, who infiltrated Gotham city museum in order to obtain it, but after a bizarre encounter with the dark knight, things became very complicated between the duo.

But perhaps no other mishap could be more frustrating and more humiliating than the dark knight's chance encounter with a mysterious individual known only as Dennis Flaherty, a sorcerer with a hidden history with Bruce Wayne. After the announcement of the criminal mobster, the infamous Penguin, declaring his intention to kidnap Bruce Wayne, Flaherty ensured that the playboy billionaire would get his just desserts, by swapping his mind with a young six-year old girl named Emma Marshall.

Sometimes however, it wasn't just the dark knight who was forced to endure such situations. Katrina Moldoff was once an acrobatic burglar, calling herself Batwoman, establishing herself as a worthy rival for Nightwing, until a fateful encounter when she was unmasked by Roman Sionis, forcing her into early retirement. Years later however, Katrina returned to Gotham city, now close to the brink of obesity, with a sinister plot to swap bodies with her old rival, not only returning to exact her revenge disguised as Nightwing, but rendering the real Nightwing hopelessly stuck in her old, fat body, and restricted from his war against injustice.

While planning their latest crimes, with devious intentions on their minds, the deadly pairing of Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn wound up enduring a humiliating fiasco in their own hideout. An experiment gone wrong, Harley and Ivy ended up swapping bodies with each other, and realized that a potential reversal potion could not be conceived for at least another week. During that week, the two struggled to cope with their new lifestyles. While Harley struggled to control Ivy's vile, malicious plants, Ivy struggled to endure the endless abuse and humiliation in the hands of the Joker.

So which story would you like to follow?

You have the following choices:

1. The Cat and the Bat

2. Marshall's Little Girl

*Noteb*
3. Chicken Nightwing

*Noteb*
4. Ivy and Harley

5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1166876-Body-Swap-Stories