*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Little Riddle
  2. Shrinking Stories
  3. Gotham City
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1182923-Little-Riddle
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800503
The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.
This choice: Little Riddle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Little Riddle

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
The dark knight was nowhere to be found. It was as if Batman had vanished from the face of the earth! One individual who was particularly suspicious of his mysterious disappearance was Edward Nygma, better known as the Riddler, who suspected that the elusive cat burglar, Catwoman, had something to do with it.

That was why he lured Catwoman into his carefully orchestrated trap. Luring her in with the promise of information regarding the dark knight's disappearance, the Riddler had successfully trapped Catwoman in what she presumed to be some sort of maze.

She inspected her surroundings. She was stuck inside some sort of maze, but she noticed that the door, leading to the next area in the maze, was far too small to pass. She also noticed a small glass bottle in the corner, and a monitor upon the wall. Before she could investigate any further, the Riddler's face suddenly appeared on the monitor.

"Hello Catwoman," he informed her with hidden intent, "I understand that you're just as concerned with the mysterious disappearance of Batman as me. But unlike you however, I happen to know the man, or woman, responsible for this. But if you want me to tell you who accomplished the unthinkable, you must first make it through my maze."

Catwoman continued to listen, curious about her task at hand.

"You might have noticed, by now, a small bottle in the corner, containing a strange potion, and a small door that you couldn't possibly pass through. Well, it is perfectly simple. All you have to do is drink the liquid, and you'll be one step closer to the answers that you crave. But don't try anything funny, I'll be watching you, and if you even think about trying to escape, well, I'm afraid that you will not like the consequences. Have fun!"

The Riddler faded from the monitor as Catwoman turned her attention to the bottle in the corner. She picked it up, contemplating whether to drink the strange potion or not. She knew better than to drink it, but at this point, it seemed that she had little other choice.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1182923-Little-Riddle