*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone to talk to.
  2. The start of the end...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801927-A-Slimey-Tale/cid/1432308-Someone-to-talk-to
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lester
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1801927
One day,you get kidnapped and experimented on.
This choice: Your friends house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Someone to talk to.

    by: Gimlet
OK, you just HAVE to share this with someone, but your parents would likely not understand and neither would Jennifer... though perhaps Melissa might? Still, not worth the risk. But your friends from school? You just have to let them know what's happened.

Jackson (he HATES being called Jack, for reasons he refuses to reveal) lives about a few minutes walk up the street. You and he have been friends for a long time and he's helped you out of quite a few fights too. He's no Bruce Lee, but he knows his way around a few Karate moves. Jackson insists he's never had training, but taught himself from watching TV. You just laugh when he says that considering how good he is, but with him, who knows? Most people think it's weird you and Jackson being close, but for some reason you two just click. He's quiet, strong and persistent, you tend to be impatient, a fast talker and creative.

Emily's place would take maybe a quarter hour to get to. Still, she might be more into this. She tends to be into weird stuff, into sci-fi, fantasy and lots of very odd cartoons. Some you've seen her watch seem a bit too gory for you, though she insists she doesn't like that part, just happens that the good shows she likes tend to be full of blood, guts and people being eaten... yeah. Still, despite her interests shes quiet, polite and really friendly. You've known her for about a year and a half now and tend to help her with her Maths homework which she seems to have a blind spot for. You've never really suggested a date with her, not really wanting to spoil the friendship you have, but you've thought about it... quite a bit.

It's early in the morning, you don't want to phone them, but you could go around to one of them and show off? *chuckles*
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gimlet (UN: gimlet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lester has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801927-A-Slimey-Tale/cid/1432308-Someone-to-talk-to