*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ron
  2. Always a fave, red haired Ginny!
  3. Choose a girl!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/2206080-Ron
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1802038
That's right, it's finally here, give any girl from HP a wedgie!
This choice: Ron  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ron

    by: SithGeek91
One day, Ginny was walking into the Gryffindor common room when she saw that Ron was the only other person in the common room. Upon seeing her, he said " Look at this! Look. At. This. Snaps took off 20 points from my potions exam just because I forgot to write the date. Unbelievable!"
Ginny looked over at him and smirked. "Oh that exam, I got a 100 percent on it."
"What? Come here, show me," he said, hiding a smirk.
She walked over to him and bent over to get the test from her backpack. But as soon as she bent over, Ron reached into the back of her skirt and grabbed her bright red panties. "Wedgie time!" He he giggled. He lifted her up by her panties and hung her in the coat hook by the door and walked away laughing.

Who come and finds her?

You have the following choices:

1. Hermione

2. Harry

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SithGeek91 (UN: sithgeek91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/2206080-Ron