*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mom walks in.
  2. The Bathroom
  3. A Brand New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1582138-Mom-walks-in
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1805839
One day you wake up shrunken at home and discover that your two sisters have dicks.
This choice: Mom walks in.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mom walks in.

    by: Unknown
The door to the bathroom creaks open and in walks your mother in her usual black pajamas, she lets out loud yawn and stretches a bit before walking over to the toilet, you duck behind the toilet so she can't see you, getting help was important but you didn't want your mom t mistake you as a bug in her half-awake state. Besides that you really didn't need her to think you were a pervert at the moment. She sits down and you hear a small woosh as her pajama pants fall to the floor, you remain behind the toilet as you hear water, or rather urine cascading down, after a few moments it ends and you hear your mother slowly get up and put her pajama pants on.

Not long after you hear the bathroom sink as our mother washes her hands. She lets out another massive yawn and you can only assume stares at herself in the mirror for a few moments. before she begins speaking. "I'm really happy it's Saturday, the kids are asleep so I'm free to do whatever I want" you hear her turn and that same familiar woosh sound as she shrugged the shirt and then the pants of her pajamas off, " well I guess I can start the day with a....

You have the following choices:

1. nice hot shower"

2. long luxurious bath"

3. interrupted by someone knocking on the door

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1582138-Mom-walks-in