*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kim walks in.
  2. The Bathroom
  3. A Brand New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1776462-Kim-walks-in
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1805839
One day you wake up shrunken at home and discover that your two sisters have dicks.
This choice: Kim walks in.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kim walks in.

    by: mazomune
Kim walks in, dazed and groggy after just waking up. Between that and the fact that she isn't wearing her glasses, she can't see the tiny boy on the floor and walks around the bathroom by stomping around like an elephant. You dodge her huge feet which threaten to crush you with every step. Kim had larger than average feet that she was rather insecure about, and each step seemed inches from smashing you.

She brushes her teeth and you shout out to her, but she can't hear you over the other noise. Her next step is to get in the shower and she turns her back to you, quickly disrobing. You catch a glimpse of the back of her body and it's mesmerising. A little crush on your big sister had always been your dirty little secret, and here she was showing herself to you.

Her long black hair was released from its ponytail and flowed down past her shoulders and into her slender back. Her slim waist opened up into large hips and a magnificent backside, big and firm like an athlete. You really could spend all day looking at those huge, round and muscular buttocks. Her legs were thick too, and toned and powerful just like her bum. Her strong thighs and big, flexing calves drove a leg man like you crazy and you started staring at her with your mouth agape. She was really a wonder to behold from this angle. And then as she got into the shower, you saw her legs open just a little and couldn't help but think you saw something between them. A silly thought which you quickly dismissed.

Even though you were here to ask for help, your dirty teenage mind really couldn't resist the urge to perv on your big sister, and you tried to catch a glimpse of her though the shower curtain. Unfortunately, it really left almost everything to the imagination and you could barely even see a silhouette. The only thing that did strike you was that the recurring sight of something between her legs. Some kind of optical illusion, perhaps? Or maybe something to wash with? Or maybe, your filthy mind wondered, a dildo? Everything was very tantalising.

After five or ten minutes of intense waiting, the moment you'd been waiting for arrived. Kim stepped out of the shower all wet and you finally got a glimpse of the front of her body. At first you saw her thighs and calves. They were just as femininely muscular and athletic looking from the front as from the back and you drank in the beautiful sight. You passed her arm covering her crotch and looked right up. Her face was beautiful. She was like the nerdy girl from those silly high school movies where they immediately become irresistible when they take off their glasses and let their hair down. Her skin was perfect, her dark brown eyes like those of a puppy and her lips full and plump. You looked down to her chest and it was fantastic to look at as well. Her breasts weren't especially big, which was a little disappointing, but their shape was absolutely perfect. They were full and round and her pinkish nipples were just the right size. Her stomach was soft but flat, and once again opened into her wide hips. Her pubic hair was thick and black and...wait! That wasn't her arm!

You couldn't believe her eyes, but you saw an enormous dick hanging from your sister's crotch. It was just hanging there, low and lazy and she stood as if she didn't even notice it. The size was incredible. It was certainly much bigger than yours. It was bigger than any porn star your ever seen! Maybe your confusion or the perspective was playing tricks on you, but it looked like a monster. Was it 7 inches, soft? 8 inches? 9? 10? Bigger? You couldn't put an exact number on it, but it was absolutely astonishing and hung not far above her knees. As she dried herself off, you saw it swing from side-to-side, slapping her thighs with a loud "schlup!" sound. Her balls hung behind it, and they were equally impressive, each looking as big as her fist.

You didn't know how to take in all this information. You were tiny. You sister had a dick and it was one of the biggest in the world. You were locked in a bathroom with her and needed help, but how could you ask when you'd just been perving on her?

Kim walked over to the cabinet to get something. As she did, you once again had to dodge those deadly feet and eventually found yourself standing directly beneath her, in between her open legs. Her cock hung like a limp salami and her foreskin seemed to smile at you. Her big balls were becoming scrunched up because of the cold temperature in the bathroom and their tightening seemed to push her cock up higher until you got a view of the underside of it, ever so slightly darker than the rest of her skin and also shrinking slightly in the cold, but still huge. Kim reached into the cabinet and took some shaving cream. Was she going to shave her pubes? But as she took it out, she dropped it and it landed right next to you, narrowly avoiding a crushed Willy.

Kim, without her glasses, bent down to get it. With her squatting like this, you were between her knees and her cock was right in front of you, pointing at you with its foreskin pulled back from the stretched position and the pee slit looking like a huge, predatory eye. Reaching down for the shaving cream...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mazomune (UN: mazomune at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1776462-Kim-walks-in