*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/3354887-The-garage-where-both-of-your-sisters-are-mast
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1805839
One day you wake up shrunken at home and discover that your two sisters have dicks.
This choice: The garage, where both of your sisters are masturbating in a competition  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The garage, where both of your sisters are mast...

    by: Azraelazalhaven
You ran as fast as you could to the Garage where you hoped to find something that could help you in your current predicament but to your unfortune as you arrive there was a shoking sight in the one place you thought safe. Alice and Kim gasping and Moaning silently and stroking there huge cocks Kim said gasping "what do you think?How long is mom going to take ? " you sneaking closer to better understand what they are taking about and maybe because you are a pervert hear Alice who says gasping" dont worry Sis We didnt find Willy but at least Dad wont ...!" She is cut off by a wave of pleasure running through her body as she is close to climax and her Monster of a cock is standing full mast. Kim seeing this grabs Alice Cock and stroking it slowly Alice is pleasured by this even further and throws her head back, you standing now behind a tool box couldnt believe what is happening in your house sure it was kind of hot but your entire life got upside down since the morning first you shrink to about 1 Inch then your ENTIRE Family has Gigantic Cocks that lets Pornstars Pale in Comparison and now your Father is back. As you try to wrap your head around this situation Kim cums hard shooting her load through the whole garage and bend Alice cock whit the spasm of Pleasure in the direction of your hiding place Alice through the sudden grip of her sister Cums and shoots her load in your direction covering you in Cum you stand there shocked and embarrassed equally humiliated and try to skimper to a new hiding place as Alice and Kim continue the conversation "I mean he is back after 8 years and acts like nothing happend he left Willy Mom and Us to fend for ourselves"Alice said. You wondered if you Misjudged you little sister she was very intelligent but she was acting too mature when she thought you werent around when Kim answered "Dont worry we will have our turns soon enough" with a giggle Alice smiled as Kim said this you still wondered what they mean as you slowly try to back away and hit a decoration of the garage and a bell rings. Alice and Kim both jolting upwards there Massive Balls and slab of Meat swinging hard as they jump you in your hiding place cursing silently when..

You have the following choices:

1. Alice comes in your Direction Discovering you

*Noteb*
2. Mom comes in the Garage holding something in her hand

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Azraelazalhaven (UN: azrael045 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/3354887-The-garage-where-both-of-your-sisters-are-mast