*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mom knows best.
  2. The Living Room
  3. A Brand New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1773404-Mom-knows-best
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1805839
One day you wake up shrunken at home and discover that your two sisters have dicks.
This choice: Mom knows best.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mom knows best.

    by: Unknown
You stand in awe at the monolithic cock standing tall and erect before your very eyes. It stands tall and erect, pulsing as every one of your mother's heartbeats sends a fresh surge of blood to her erect shaft. Her thong has been pulled slightly to the side to keep her beast unconstrained, but the string fabric still flosses between her monstrous bloated balls and plump round ass cheeks. You glance under her bulbous ball sack and see your mother's swollen pussy lips leaking out her juices down her inner thigh.

Your head swoons and your pants tighten as your own sudden arousal causes your growing erection to press against the confines of your pajama bottoms. You breathe in and your nostrils and tongue are overwhelmed by the scent of you mother's overpowering musk. The aroma produced by her balls and pussy invades your sense and muddles your brain like an overloading aphrodesiac.

You start to slowly reach out to her stretched balls. You hand shakes and your cock straining against your pants begins to become painful. Just as you are about to rub your fingertips against her smooth nutsack your mother's hand reaches down and…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1773404-Mom-knows-best