*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Back to the Fat Future
  2. The Future
  3. When, where and who?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806345-Charmed-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1177969-Back-to-the-Fat-Future
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1806345
The men of Charmed gain weight. Let's be honest, it's mostly by magic.
This choice: Back to the Fat Future  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Back to the Fat Future

    by: scritorio
Chris is anxious, standing in front of the portal to take him home. They'd stopped Gideon, saved his brother, it even seemed like his parents would be getting back together. Chris took a deep breath and stepped through the portal.

On the other side, the attic doesn't seem to have changed. A few pieces of furniture have been rearranged; the book is thicker, even than it was when he left. Chris walks a few steps forward into the room, still clutching his return potion tight in his hands. He walks forward a few steps and notices something feels different. He looks down and sees that...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. he has a belly!

2. he's stepping on a pillow.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scritorio (UN: amadaeus100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scritorio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806345-Charmed-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1177969-Back-to-the-Fat-Future