*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806345-Charmed-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1178088-Wyatt-the-Teenage-Fat-Witch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1806345
The men of Charmed gain weight. Let's be honest, it's mostly by magic.
This choice: Wyatt the Teenage Fat Witch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wyatt the Teenage Fat Witch

    by: scritorio
Wyatt flipped idly through the book of shadows. It was a sunny Saturday afternoon. His normal homework was done at his mother's insistence; his magical homework was done at his Aunt Paige's insistence. He was at a rare confluence of completed work, and he found himself... bored.

He sighed, put away the book and pulled out a smaller, black one. Not nearly as old, or as large, as the book of shadows, but to Wyatt, just as important. A few years ago, Wyatt had started his own spellbook. The book of shadows was a great heirloom to his family but it was... very women-centric. Wyatt thought it might be time to start a new book, himself.

It was full of spells he'd written or borrowed to help with the little things. A few vanquishing spells, a few time stopping spells, a spell for Mr. Right he'd borrowed, just a few assorted spells.

He decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. write a new spell about weight gain.

*Noteb*
2. call Chris with an existing spell.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scritorio (UN: amadaeus100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scritorio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806345-Charmed-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1178088-Wyatt-the-Teenage-Fat-Witch