*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sylvia's house
  2. Waking up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807946-An-Avarage-Day-For-Randy/cid/1300070-Sylvias-house
by mahboi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1807946
Randy is a 22 year old guy who is 1 inch tall and his female neighbor's take care of him.
This choice: Sylvia's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sylvia's house

    by: SubjectX
Slowly you began recognizing your surroundings. This couch, that TV, that counter, this was surely Sylvia's house. Sylvia was your favorite friend, she has great looks and a twisted mind. The good part is that you almost never end up in her ass, rather she prefers you closer to her so most of the time she keeps you in her chest. However lately her boobs have been getting bigger and bigger, she was the proud owner of a double F now, so your ride sometimes gets rough between them. You've known her for a long time, more than one time she had burrowed a shirt from you when you were normal sized, only to return it completely stretched out by her FF breasts.

"Hey there sleepy head" Sylvia's sweet voice came from above, she was standing behind the couch but leaning down on it. This placed her massive chest right above you, she was wearing a blue tank top which gave you a great view into her cleavage. A dark canyon ran between her luscious breasts and disappeared into her blue tank top.
"Hey Sylvy! Hey twins" You replied, this was a joke between the two of you calling her massive breasts 'the twins'.
"Haha" Sylvia laughed, ripples ran through her breasts sending them bouncing. "The twins miss you! You three should spend some quality time while I am at work!"
"Oh! You want to take me to work with you?"
"Yeah! It's dull on Mondays and I need some entertainment!" Sylvia replied, with her usual mischievous smile on her face. This usually indicated she was not telling you everything, you figured that going with her was better than staying here to be found by someone else!.
"Alright! When do we leave?"
"Hmm" Sylvia said, looking up at the clock. "We have around ten minutes, wanna play a bit?"
"What do you have in mind?"
Sylvia walked around the couch, and descended to a level so that the top of her boobies was level with the couch. "Come to mommy!" She said seductively.

You needed no more persuasion, you extremely enjoyed it when she let you walk around her breasts. You ran to the edge of the couch and stopped to admire the scene. To a normal person, Sylvia's FF boobs were considerably big. However to you, they stretched out to no end. They were two massive soft planets that squish against each other because Sylvia's chest had no room for both of them. Even her slightest movement could cause them to explode into action, bouncing and shaking in every direction. Right now, in front of you was a thin blue wall that was the end of Sylvia's blue tank top. At your size you could see how the fabric of the tank top stretched as Sylvia's breasts behind it pushed at them. It was not a hard task for you to climb this, your hands and legs easily fit the tiny holed between the rays. Slowly you climbed up, feeling this wall slightly rise and fall as Sylvia breathed, her massive breasts reacting and moving with her chest.

You balanced yourself carefully on the top, this was where Sylvia's tank top ended, and her endless cleavage began. Her boobies cast a dark shadow between them where they met, creating a black canyon that almost looked intimidating to someone of your size, it stretched out and disappeared someone inside Sylvia's shirt. You were positioned right in the middle, somehow jumping into the darkness below you did not seem like a good idea. You knew from experience that Sylvia herself could struggle to find you because you could easily miss and fall down her tummy and into her panties and spend hours trying to get her attention.

Instead you began sliding sideways, treading carefully. It was a harder task than it seemed, on your right was the dark abyss on Sylvia's front cleavage, on your left was a long fall to the ground were Sylvia will most likely not find you anytime fast. Luckily for you Sylvia herself was being patient enough, not moving or doing any sudden moves that she knew would knock you off balance. Still her breasts slowly rose and fell with her breathing, take the tank top with it. The good thing is that this was rather rhythmic movement that you could expect. Your progress continued slowly for another minute two until you reached a place with Sylvia's smooth silky skin met the soft fabric of the edge of her tank top.

Walking on Sylvia's skin was not an easy task. It was like walking on rubber, the ground beneath you gave way as your feet pressed on them. It moved unexpectedly at Sylvia's slightest motion. It was not plain either, Sylvia's skin her was particularly sloped towards the back and towards both sides. You were hardly walking for a few seconds when Sylvia voice boomed above you.

"I need to stand up!" She said, with almost an evil tone in her voice. Your eyes widened as you knew immediately from experience what was about to happen. You jumped down to the "ground" hugging the skin with both hands and legs. But that was hardly going to matter. You saw Sylvia's body head upwards, her massive breasts remained still for a fraction of a second then followed her body heading upwards at astonishing speed for you. You were pressed hard against her skin while she rose. Once she stopped, Sylvia's FFs continued rising for a second, effectively throwing you into the sky. You saw her boobs under you become smaller as you flew above Sylvia's head. You had just enough time to notice her mischievous smile. She wanted to do this all along!

You started falling, and you were heading straight back into Sylvia's enormous breasts. It almost seemed like they were waiting for you as they were still bouncing about and pushing against each other, fighting for space as Sylvia's chest was not wide enough for both of them. The darkness between her boobies grew bigger and bigger as you approached it as top speed. You dived right into Sylvia's cleavage, her gigantic breasts around you not even acknowledging you. You felt Sylvia laugh around you, sending waves through her boobs, shaking them around you.

"It's time for a boobs hug!" Said Sylvia, you could hear her muffled voice but not very clearly. A boobs hug was her favorite playful move, where she would "hug" her breasts with you in there. It was not exactly a tiny Randy friendly move. Sylvia's enormous boobies started squeezing you hard as she hugged them, you felt your eyes about to pop as Sylvia hugged harder and harder. The reason Sylvia loved this, is because normally she can't feel you between her breasts. However when she squeezes them hard she can finally feel you.

Sylvia let go after a few seconds of squeezing. Her hand fished into her cleavage for a few seconds until she found you. It took her a few seconds to put you in the favorite position she liked you in. Only your head popping out from inside her cleavage. The difficult part was that since your head was so small, she could not really see you because it was covered in the shadowed area.

"There we go!" She finally said, happy that you were in position.
"Umm Sylvia, did you do what we agreed and got that sports bra?" You asked.
"Oh.." She said, you could detect that childish teasing tone in her voice "Sowwwy I forgot hehe".
"Oh common! We talked about this! Your boobs bounce too much!"
"I know! God I love how small you are between them, I can't even see hehe"
"I can only see upwards!" You replied. This was true because Sylvia's breasts rose on each side of your head like buildings, at least they were sloped in front of you towards her tank top, and you could see where she was walking to.
"Yep! By the way after we leave do not talk until I talk to you! We are not allowed to bring pets to work!"
"Hey!" You replied, objecting on her idea of you being a pet! "I am no pet!"
"Aww sorry you're right, your mommy's baby!" She replied teasingly. "Her pet as well hehe".
"Fine!" You said, not liking how this turned out. You could not even move.
"Aww is mommy's baby sulking? Hug?" She said teasingly.
"No no!" You replied fast, not wanting another squeeze. "I'm fine i'm fine! You should get going!"
"Alright hun, now I don't want a word from you until I tell you."

Two hours later, and after a lot of bouncing Sylvia was standing in her tight work outfit and chatting with another waitress. You did not know where she worked because you could hardly see anything from between her two melons, but you know that every waitress in this place was extremely big chested. From what you made out the place was empty and the girls were bored. You remained silent, not intending to expose yourself. You heard Sylvia say:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SubjectX (UN: hassank at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mahboi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807946-An-Avarage-Day-For-Randy/cid/1300070-Sylvias-house