*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811240-Little-Lizs-Big-Suprise/cid/2628488-Not-knowing-what-an-erection-is-she-gets-irrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1811240
Liz is a tiny girl who is about to get a whole lot bigger.
This choice: Not knowing what an erection is, she gets irritated and gets up ignoring it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Not knowing what an erection is, she gets irrit...

    by: Unknown
Liz was very confused as to why and how she has sprouted a penis, she remembers how her big brothers penis looked, both soft and hard, Liz then thought ' I remember when I would spy on big brother and see his penis, it would make me tingle inside and Now I have a penis, a small tiny penis but it is MY own penis', Liz drops her fingers down and rubs along the nub of a penis ... " Ohh it does feel good and I am having that tingling feeling again" .....

Liz had no idea on how to do anything with her penis, but what ever she was doing ... her penis is starting to grow... feeling very strange and scared, Liz looks down at her growing penis and Not knowing what an erection is, she gets irritated and gets up ignoring it ... " Oh bother, I don't know what to do with this now that is is getting hard" giving up, she pulls her panties up and decided to see if she could find her brother and if she is lucky, she could spy on him playing with his again ... the Liz thinks ' maybe I should just find him and show him my new penis and ask him to help me with it ... or maybe even see if I could seduce him and give him little clues that I have a penis now and see how he reacts ' ...

Liz then sets out to find her big brother ......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Buddy Buddy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811240-Little-Lizs-Big-Suprise/cid/2628488-Not-knowing-what-an-erection-is-she-gets-irrit