*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811240-Little-Lizs-Big-Suprise/cid/GFGTLVKX2-Weight-Gain
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1811240
Liz is a tiny girl who is about to get a whole lot bigger.
This choice: Weight Gain (all over)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Weight Gain

    by: temp404
         Yep, her panties definately were tighter, and Liz know why. Couple weeks ago she suddenly became much much hungrier, one day single dish was able to sate her for few hours and next day it wasn't even enough to consider it as a snack. And naturally it lead to her increasing weight. Though she was far from being fat and to anybody else these changes went unnoticed, but Liz does notice her new weight. Her hips and butt were slightly bigger, her tiny breasts were a bit more pronounced as well, and her belly become softer and pushed against waistband of her panties.
"Damn, I do want to grow but in height not in girth!" - she mumbled as she pinched fat on her middle, and next her belly groaned, loudly. - "Okay, okay it's time for breakfast, I know..."

"Morning, dear!" - after Liz dressed up she head to kitchen, where she was greeted by her mother and smell of tasty fresh pancakes. - "I made pancakes today, and I made a bit more than usual as you pretty hungry lately..."
"Sorry..."
"Oh, you don't need to worry, you just young growing girl, now eat up and don't be late for school!"
"Mhm, thankfs..." - answered Liz as she stuffed her mouth. As always her mother's cookings were delicious and as she cleaned her plate she ponder about haveing second helping of tasty pancakes or not...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to hold herself back

*Noteb*
2. Screw this, have seconds, or more...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 temp404 (UN: rtemp404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Buddy Buddy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811240-Little-Lizs-Big-Suprise/cid/GFGTLVKX2-Weight-Gain