*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You are found by a bad human.
  2. A King is born.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814525-Dark-Hunter-King/cid/1285593-You-are-found-by-a-bad-human
by kamper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1814525
Half dragon half human but stonger than both.
This choice: You are found by a bad human.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You are found by a bad human.

    by: kamper
Sporadically you go in and out of consciousness. When you came to it would be because something shook you awake and when you saw you were in a cage and the person holding it saw your eyes open he grinned then shook the cage violently. The pain from your wounds would force you back into unconsciousness and this happened enough for you to actually prefer the nightmares of your mother trying to kill you. However, finally you woke as you were dumped out of your cage and into a larger one. Whatever time in the sun had healed your wounds nicely but they were still sore as you flopped onto the ground below a human before he left and a few more came into your… cell to evaluate you.

“Lord Scar be careful. He may be an infant but he is still a dragon and capable of much damage.” Said one of the humans which only got the fat man that had bent over to look at you closer to straighten and snap his fingers to the man. The man was taken away and thrown to a pack of lions, who greedily tore the man to pieces.

“Anyone else feel like giving me orders?” asked the human known as Lord Scar to which no one addressed it and he put his nose up then looked down at his new prize… you.

You were limping around your cage now as you smelled the area up to the bars and was snapped at by the animals in the neighboring cages. You didn’t know why but you were getting a bad feeling about this and somehow you were already disliking the fat human that was giving the orders. He was large and tall, nearly 7 feet tall and easily 400 pounds and not of muscle. His bald head and plump features adorned with a single scar across his face were masked with expensive and overcompensating clothes and jewelry. You whimpered at his gaze and as you backed away from the clawing animals in the cages next to you, trying to get at you as if you were their next meal.

“No, this won’t due. Rose!” Called Lord Scar to which a very young but fit young lady appeared and you could smell different animal scents on her, both alive and dead. He grabbed at her butt and massaged it before separating and going toward you, giving you a swift kick that made you fly against the nearby and back wall. You crumbled to the floor and whimpered there as you looked up at the cruel man. “I was told I got a dragon, not this whimpering piece of trash. You are no longer tied to any of the other animals. This is your main priority from now on. You will make me a fierce dragon…”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gladiator.

*Noteb*
2. Guard.

*Noteb*
3. Soldier.

*Noteb*
4. Trophy.

5. Prize.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kamper (UN: kamperkonkel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kamper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814525-Dark-Hunter-King/cid/1285593-You-are-found-by-a-bad-human