*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1261541-Friends-with-Feetures
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1816885
A group of girls with a shared fetish for the feet of other girls go hunting for others.
This choice: They wish to worship her feet first.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Friends with 'Feet'ures

    by: Dragonfly
Alicia and Amy each held both of Cheyenne’s feet in their hands; they admired her large foot size, toe length and perfectly-toned soles. “Her feet are so perfect.” Amy said deeply smelling Cheyenne’s feet. “She has just the kind of feet our club’s looking for.” Cheyenne was surprised that her club wasn’t the only foot club around, that Alicia, Amy and Jenifer had started their own club as well; maybe if she got this club to join hers they could surely find other foot groups in the school to join, they could have an entire monopoly on the school’s girls’ feet! Amy and Alicia each began worshipping Cheyenne’s feet; Alicia licked, massaged and smelled the sole of one foot while Amy deeply sucked the soles of her other foot.

“Hey wait!” Jenifer said feeling left out. “I don’t get to play with her feet?” Amy and Alicia ignored her and continued to worship Cheyenne’s feet. Jenifer sighed to herself, disappointed that she missed out on first dibs at Cheyenne’s feet. Jenifer playfully pinned Cheyenne on her back. “Hey Cheyenne, wanna join our club?” She asked. “What?” Cheyenne replied. “It’s a girls’ foot club.” Jenifer explained. “We come together once or twice every week to worship and play with each others’ feet.”

“Actually I came here to ask you the exact same thing.” Cheyenne said. Amy and Alicia stopped worshipping her feet and the three girls stared at Cheyenne confusingly. “You mean you’re already part of another club?” Amy asked. “I am…in fact I’m its leader.” Cheyenne said proudly. Although the club had no ‘ranks’ Cheyenne did approve most of the girls who joined, that combined with her bigger feet and the frequent meetings at her house gave her some level of authority. “So I was thinking that we could merge clubs; and everyone else is out recruiting, so that would make at least seven members! So what do you say?” Cheyenne explained.

“That depends…what kind of feet do they have?” Alicia asked. “Well…Kelsey has pale soles with longer-than-average toes…” Cheyenne began to say before being cut off by Jenifer putting her hand over her mouth. “You don’t have to go and spoil it for us.” Jenifer said. “We’re in.” Cheyenne smiled behind Jenifer’s mouth, to think that she recruited an entire new group by herself made her feel on top of the world. “But first things first.” Jenifer said pointing to Cheyenne’s feet. “Do you think we can finish up here before we go?”

“Sure; knock yourselves out.” Cheyenne said. Amy and Alicia worshipped Cheyenne’s feet for a little while longer before being overtaken by Jenifer who decided to worship both of Cheyenne’s feet at the same time; Jenifer first started off by sucking Cheyenne’s plump toes before moving down to her soles. Jenifer practically loved Cheyenne’s feet seeing as she had way bigger feet than both Amy and Alicia, it was nice to have more foot to worship than usual. Jenifer finally pulled Cheyenne’s big toes out of her mouth with a bit of saliva trailing from her mouth to Cheyenne’s toes.

“Well that’s enough fun for now.” Jenifer said wiping the corner of her mouth and extending a hand towards Cheyenne to help her up. “Shall we be going? I really want to meet these other girls.”

What does Cheyenne do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cheyenne brings them back to her house

2. She wants to worship their feet instead

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonfly (UN: ghftgfjh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WorgenFreeMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1261541-Friends-with-Feetures