*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Suddenly happen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817030-Brotherhood-Shrink-in-Anime-Male-TV/cid/1247230-Suddenly-happen
by Fresh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1817030
You and your little brother suck in a TV and shrunk by anime boys.
Chapter #1

Suddenly happen

    by: Fresh
You name is Nick, you had little brother named Cole. You both lived in a small house, you were staring the ceiling while you making popcorn. You sigh and take out the knife from you pocket. That knife was your father's. You press the button and summon the sharp knife.

When you were 10 years and your little brother were 6 years. Your lived great house with your parent. You had two best friend alway for you both. You both had a good life, But in 4 weeks, your parents die in car accident. Your father gave you his sharp knife and your mother gave your little brother necklace. Your father gave you a favor and said. "Promise me and your mother to protect your little brother anything in dangerous....Don't...for-forget that p-promise-a-and a-also...we love...you both.." with his last breath as he pass away even your mother do the same. Just like that. With an silence wind came by.

"M-mom...D-dad..." you shaked them.

No answer.

Mommy...Daddy..?" your little brother about to cry.

No anwser.

You both gaze of shock and scream out loud. Your little brother lean on your arm as he cried and cried. You hug him so tight. In a years later, now your age is 16 and your little brother is 11 years old. You both lived in a small house, your anut and unlce gave you both some food every 7 weeks. Your best friends come visit you both every day. You both visit your parents grave every onces a day the morning, afternoon, and night. You both miss them so much all of your hearts.

"Hey big brother?"

"Yeah?"

"I think...I think we're just like from anime shows."

"What do you mean?" you ask confusedly

"You know, FullMetal Alchamist, Naruto, and...and others too...I guess." he scretch his hair. you smile and gave him an rub hair

"Well, it's doesn't matter. Come on, Auntie is making dinner." you walk toward to the grave gate.

" 'Kay!" he get up and catch up follow you as he smile too.

End of flashback, you close your eyes and about to cry. You wanted everything was the way things were, but it's not gonna happen. "Come on big brother!! The shows about to start!" said your brother exicted. You snap out of it. You wipe off the tears. Of couse, you don't want your little brother to see crying, don't you. Cause you promise to your parents that you won't cry and protect your little brother. You grab the bag of popcorn and walk to the living room. "Okay okay, clam down little brother, I just making some popcorn" with an fake smile. "Sweet" with sweet smile on his face. You give the popcorn to your little brother, grab the remote control and press the butten. "I'm am so exicted, I can't hardly wait, big brother!!"said your little brother bounces on a couch. "Me too little brother, me too."you hug around his head. After the trailer, the opening is starting, but suddenly, the TV starts to bright as light. "What the-"you said with shock face. "Big brother I can't see Where are you?!" said your little brother with cover his eyes."Don't worry, I got you" you said to your little brother as you hold him tight as you can. The TV suck you two in hard. You try to pull your little brother, but it's too strong. The light suck you hard. You fall in portal of TV with your little brother. "Big brother, I'm scared!"said with scared with tears."Don't be scared, I won't let you go, I promise all my heart" as you hold his hand. Your little brother smile and noded with tears. Of all sudden, you feel like you been pulled and even your little brother felt it too. Also, your hand starts to holding to slip away from your little brother."Oh-no, B-Brother!!"said your little brother trying to hold your hand. You and your little brother trying to hold on each other hands tight, but your hand slip away from your little brother."Big brother!!" "Cole!!" You and your little brother reach out to each other. You lost your little brother and don't know where he is gonna go to. Will you ever see him again? You saw a brigter light. You close you eyes and fall on something hard and pass out. Then...


Whitch one would you like?

You have the following choices:

1. Black Butler

*Noteb*
2. Fairy Tail

3. Full Metal Alchamist

4. Durarara!!!

5. More anime shows

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fresh (UN: millhoud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fresh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817030-Brotherhood-Shrink-in-Anime-Male-TV/cid/1247230-Suddenly-happen