*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823095-Diaper-Stories/cid/1476575-The-baby-disease
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · None · #1823095
Come here to write about everything that includes Diapers!
This choice: More Story 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The 'baby' disease.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
First, introductions. My name is Mark Stone, I'm thirteen years old. I have light brown hair that falls just short of my shoulders, blue eyes, and a small frame and slender frame. I fell ill as a toddler and never grew past three feet four inches tall, making me look more like a small toddler. I have a fifteen year old sister named Lyssa. She is average height for her age with light brown hair to her waist, brown eyes, and a body most girls would kill for. It annoyed me to see boys drooling at her but as three feet four inches, I was not exactly able to be the protective brother, it was the opposite way around. Lyssa always got mad when anyone picked on me due to my size and feminine features.

Mom and dad were loaded due to their technology research company. My sister and I really did not know what they did but it kept them overseas for months at a time. We were always given more than enough money to support ourselves so it was not much that we minded, we enjoyed the freedom and the trust they had in us. However, all that changed when I fell ill due something no one had seen before. Mom and dad were called by the doctors and they flew back home that evening and consulted the doctors before sitting us down at home to talk.

"Mark, you have what is called full body dysfunction disease." looking at me sadly, he said. "It's been dubbed the 'baby' disease and, although it is survivable, its very crippling."

To say I was terrified would have been an understatement. I knew the questions I wanted to ask but I could not form the words, something was making my lips and tongue feel numb. "Wha- da dis deses go?"

Mom sighed, tears falling. "Oh no..." weeping, she said. "It's starting already."

"What does this disease do?" frightened, Lyssa asked.

"Basically, it slowly 'short circuits' every system in the body, leaving the victim as helpless as a newborn baby." taking Lyssa's hand, dad replied. "Fortunately, it dies out once the body is 'short circuited' but poor Mark will have to relearn how to do everything."

"As the disease short circuits every system, his stomach will no longer be able to handle solid foods until it can regain its resistance to acids." tearfully, mom added. "Also, he'll tire easily until his heart and lungs regain their stamina."

"Hence, the reason it is called the 'baby' disease." looking at me, dad said. "I'm very sorry but, to make things easier on you, we have no choice but to treat you as an infant from the start until this disease runs its course."

My eyes widened like saucers, hearing that and I began to cry before I...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ran for my room.

2. found that I wet myself.

3. vomited my last meal.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Xenarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823095-Diaper-Stories/cid/1476575-The-baby-disease