*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825476-The-Transformations-of-Zack--Cody/cid/VN6KTMQNW-Other-TF-muscle-growth-size-change
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1825476
Zack & Cody experience many changes: They shrink, grow, muscle up, and become superheroes!
This choice: Other TF: muscle growth, size change  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other TF: muscle growth, size change

    by: scriptboy
While Zack and Cody are sitting on the couch in the newly expanded lobby of the big, posh Tipton Hotel, the boys spot a small group of people walking in through the front door before making a line for the check-in at the front desk. The twins spot several grownups, a few older people, and several teenage boys and girls! Zack and Cody are always happy to meet other teens, who come over and spend time at the hotel as guests for a few days.

"Let's go meet the new kids!" Cody suggests, as the twins get up from the couch, which was in front of the giant 86-inch flatscreen TV, which was always set to the ESPN station.

Cody and Zack walked up to the two teenage boys, who seemed taller and athletic. The twins introduced themselves and the two teens, named Mike and Joe, both age 16, shook their hands. Mike and Joe were big, tall and very muscular. They were only wearing shorts, sneakers and tank tops, and they looked like boys who had spent a lot of time lifting weights in the gym since they both had big, bulging muscles all over.

"Wow, look at these guys! They're huge!" Zack grinned, as he admired the two teenage guests. :I wish I were big and tall like them!"

Then Mike and Joe pulled the twins aside, in the corner of the lobby. They gave them something, which would help them grow in size and strength. What did the twins get from the muscle teens?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825476-The-Transformations-of-Zack--Cody/cid/VN6KTMQNW-Other-TF-muscle-growth-size-change