*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1366265-Its-Sheldons-mother
by Doom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1827233
Geniuses they may be, but the cast of TV's Big Bang Theory are in trouble when they shrink
This choice: It’s Sheldon’s mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It’s Sheldon’s mother

    by: Doom
“Did you call my mother, Leonard?” Sheldon rounded on his room mate.

“Well, I thought it might be a nice surprise for you, to have her see you achieving something in a way she can understand!”

“She’s hardly going to be very proud of me now, a victim of my own hubris!”

It was quite impossible to tell exactly what Mrs Cooper was thinking as she strode into the room, her shoes threatening to knock the four to the ground with each impact. She cried out Sheldon’s name at the top of her voice, improving matters not at all.

“Would someone shut her up?” Howard said. “I quite like not having blood leaking from my ears.”

“I’m open to suggestions,” Leonard said as Sheldon’s mother stepped over them clearly, stomping away towards Sheldon’s room.

“Well, our options are simple, really,” Sheldon summarised. “We can follow my mother to my room – where she’s not allowed, by the way, without express permission – stay here and prepare a message for when she inevitably comes back, or use this opportunity to get out of the apartment through the open door.”

"Whoopee."

You have the following choices:

1. To Sheldon’s room!

*Noteb*
2. The team prepare a message

*Noteb*
3. Go outside

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1366265-Its-Sheldons-mother