*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It’s Amy
  2. Known to Doctor Cooper
  3. Science At Any Price
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1366279-Its-Amy
by Doom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1827233
Geniuses they may be, but the cast of TV's Big Bang Theory are in trouble when they shrink
This choice: It’s Amy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It’s Amy

    by: Doom
“As a fellow scientist, Amy is more likely to see us as a source of experimentation than a target for rescue,” Sheldon said.

Amy Farrah-Fowler stopped neatly in the doorway, her sensible shoes aligned neatly beside each other as she brought hands together before her and waited. The four floor-bound men could only cautiously advance, scared beyond reason by the stillness of something so vast, that could move so fast at a moment’s notice…

“I think that it’s safe to approach,” Raj said.

“You can go if you want, but I’m not becoming a specimen under her scalpel!” Sheldon said.

“She’s your gi- She’s your friend,” Leonard said. “Surely she’ll do for you what you’d do for her, if the situation were reversed?”

Sheldon’s silence said it all. “Oh. Then, uh, maybe we shouldn’t be getting closer to her…”

The group was now but a scant couple of feet from Amy’s right-hand shoe, with little in the way of terrain to hide behind. If her gaze were to waver for even a moment from looking straight ahead, she’d surely spot them.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1366279-Its-Amy