*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1366282-Christy
by Doom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1827233
Geniuses they may be, but the cast of TV's Big Bang Theory are in trouble when they shrink
This choice: It’s Christy, Penny’s slutty friend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Christy

    by: Doom
Yes, judging by that trailer-trash fashion statement the advancing goddess was dressed in, Howard made an educated guess.

“Christy back in town?”

“Penny was hoping to keep it quiet,” Leonard said.

“She told you!”

“I mean, she didn’t want you to know.”

Howard stopped running, not only to try and catch his breath, but to protest more formally. “What? Like you couldn’t trust me not to jump into bed with her again? I do have self control, Leonard.”

“No, Penny didn’t trust HER,” Leonard replied, angling his eyebrows at the woman who completely dominated the horizon.

“Hello?” Christy said, ceasing her thunderous rampage to stand slackly before the boys. “Why are you guys hiding? Penny said you’d be here…”

“I’d hate to disappoint a lady…” Howard said, straightening his turtleneck.

Raj held him back. “In what way can you call HER a lady?”

After a few moments trying to form an argument, Howard conceded the point with a nod. “But that’s no reason to disappoint her!”

He strode forward again, getting dangerously close to Christy’s right sandal, where monstrous toes moved idly, with bone-crushing force.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1366282-Christy