*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1366283-Michaela
by Doom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1827233
Geniuses they may be, but the cast of TV's Big Bang Theory are in trouble when they shrink
This choice: It’s Michaela, the Vegas prostitute  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Michaela

    by: Doom
“Is that-“

“Yes,” Howard cut Leonard’s question off with a smug grin. “That’s Michaela, from Vegas.”

“The prostitute from Vegas?” Raj asked, incredulous.

“How many other Michaela’s did I meet out there in the depths of my despair, Raj?”

“She’s wearing the same dress as that night.”

“Yeah, that was my request. I mean, I kept her contact details for when I got lonely again, and she’s always willing to do house calls for a little extra…”

“A little extra? I know how much we paid for her for that one night in Vegas, but to get her all the way out here… No wait I’ve got something way more important to ask you: why did you get her to come to my apartment?”

“Geez Leonard, I’m not going to get her to come to my house! What would my mom say? When one of you answers the door to her, you’re not going to scare her off.”

“Howard?” the woman cooed gently above, using her faked Jewish accent. “Are you hiding from me? Do you want me to find you?”

“Oh God yes,” Howard said.

“Because that’ll cost extra. And I’d need to know in advance. So, I’ll just sit here, running up your tab, until you come out and tell me what exactly you want.”

The guys resumed running as the high-quality stilettos of the woman crashed down amongst them, the prostitute sitting down heavily on the couch.

“Well,” Sheldon said, “since it appears that Howard has hired the services of this complete stranger in my apartment, it seems to me that he should be able to get her to restore us to our regular size, for a small fee.”

He paused.

“Why did no one laugh? I used the word ‘small’, when we ourselves are-“

“We get it, Sheldon, we’re just not in the laughing mood right now. In fact, we’re more concerned with working out a method by which Howard can contact his hired hand.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1366283-Michaela