*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1660793-nothing-She-leaves-before-they-get-to-a-solution
by Doom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1827233
Geniuses they may be, but the cast of TV's Big Bang Theory are in trouble when they shrink
This choice: nothing. She leaves before they get to a solution.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

nothing. She leaves before they get to a solution.

    by: Unknown
With all four nerds being the size of Barbie dolls or to Sheldon's defence "Action Figures" Kun Fu Grip not incuded LOL! they were all too shocked to see penny looking like a blonde goddess standing infront of them so neither one tried to make contact. except for Wallowitz who went chasing after her into the hallway till the door shut behind the two of them. the guys were now alone again. Howard on the other hand continued his run into pennies appartment. where his was then locked in as penny just grabbed her purse and left before he could run back out and chase her. now he was alone in her apartment. Hours had passed and Sheldon and the gang were re enacting parts of star wars with action figures that were now as tall as them, In pennies appartment. Howard had already swam through all of pennies dirty laundery like the pervert he is and was now in her bedroom. Under her bed he found all of pennies childhood toys she had saved. strawberry short cake, cabbage patch kids, the smurffs ect. he kept looking through all her things till he got to the foot of the bed and seen a giant pink two story house make of plastic, Barbies dream house. Howard walked in and seen at least 30 different barbies of all nationalities some naked some not all in a pile in the house. A smile came across his face as he said "hello Ladies" He then grabbed a blonde barbie and a african american barbie both by the hair and dragged them out of the house like a cave man till he reached on of penny's bra's that were on the floor. he dragged the bra under the bed and used the inside cup of the bra to to lay on with the dolls. he then undressed them gropped them and then undressed hiself and began doing the wild thing. Then as he was about to climax on Barbie he was frightened by giant thundurous footsteps of who?

You have the following choices:

1. Penny

*Noteb*
2. one of pennies friends

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1660793-nothing-She-leaves-before-they-get-to-a-solution