*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Night owl
  2. Beats working at Denny's
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828171-Gas-Station-Attendant/cid/1228456-Night-owl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1828171
Your first day working at the local gas station is about to take an odd turn...
This choice: Male, night shift  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Night owl

    by: evil dude
You yawn sleepishly as you step behind the counter to begin your first night shift at the local gas station. "God, what the hell was I thinking?" You moan as you rub your eyes. "If I had taken the day shift then at least I wouldn't be so tired..." The hours pass slowly as you occupy yourself by cleaning the floors, restocking the shelves, and staring out the window at the empty road, hoping that someone would come along just to alleviate your boredom. You begin to doze off at around 2:00 am when you hear a noise outside, or at least you think you did... You are about to doze off a second time when...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828171-Gas-Station-Attendant/cid/1228456-Night-owl