*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831087-Camerons-Crossdressing-Adventure/cid/2012779-Its-time-to-get-ready-for-school
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1831087
Cameron somehow finds himself in a crossdressing situation. Gift Points for good chapters!
This choice: It's time to get ready for school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It's time to get ready for school

    by: Blarg Blargington
Now that he was dressed, it was time for Cameron to get ready for school. It was a weekday morning after all. Cam wasn't too excited to go to school, but at least he would get to see his friends. They made the otherwise boring and monotonous school day bearable.

Cam put on some clean socks and his black and white skate shoes, then grabbed his backpack and headed downstairs to make some breakfast. Usually he grabbed something quick that he could eat on the way, but since he got up a bit earlier today, he had time to sit and eat at the table. As he toasted himself a bagel, his twin sister Anna entered kitchen. Today she was wearing a short-sleeved blue top, a light blue denim skirt over black leggings, and her usual pink sneakers.

"Morning Cam," she greeted her brother with a smile on her face.

"Morning Sis," he replied as Anna started on her own breakfast.

"You're up early."

"Yeah, well I woke up earlier than I wanted to," Cam explained.

"I see," Anna giggled.

Anna finished making her breakfast, then joined her brother at the table. A short time later, the siblings had finished eating. After cleaning up, they headed on their way. Usually Christina would drive the three of them to school, but it turned out that she had left early for a sports team event at the school, so they would need to walk. Fortunately, they lived quite close to the school so it was just a short walk away, and it was a nice spring day, with summer just around the corner.

Not too much later, Anna and Cam arrived at school. There was still plenty of time before first period started, but he headed to class anyway.

What was his first class?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Math

2. History

*Noteb*
3. English (Reserved)

*Noteb*
4. Biology

5. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831087-Camerons-Crossdressing-Adventure/cid/2012779-Its-time-to-get-ready-for-school