*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831087-Camerons-Crossdressing-Adventure/cid/2014496-Cameron-does-his-chores
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1831087
Cameron somehow finds himself in a crossdressing situation. Gift Points for good chapters!
This choice: Cameron does his chores  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cameron does his chores

    by: Blarg Blargington
Since he had nothing better too do, Cameron figured that he might as well get some of his chores done. His mother had been badgering him for days to clean his room, and he needed to fetch his clean laundry from the laundry room. Glancing around the room, Cameron noticed that it was indeed quite messy. He supposed his mom had a point.

"I guess I should just get it over with," he muttered to himself.

Cameron spent the next few hours picking up everything from his floor and putting it where it belonged. It took a bit longer than he was initially expected, but then again, he had been putting off cleaning for longer than he probably should have. In the end, however, the results spoke for themselves.

"Wow, that's much better," Cameron said, a bit surprised by how much better it looked.

Now that his room was clean, Cameron headed down to the laundry room and collected the basket full of his clean laundry. His mom usually did laundry for her kids, but they were expected to take care of putting it away themselves. She ran the laundry last night and knew if he left his in the laundry room any longer, his mom would get annoyed with him.

When he returned to his room, Cameron began removing the items from the basket and placing them in their proper place, either in his closet or in his dresser drawers. Suddenly, as he picked up a pair of his jeans, a piece of clothing that had been stuck to them fell down and landed by his feet.

"That's odd," he said as he bent down to pick it up. "This is definitely not mine," he said as he looked at the obviously feminine article of clothing. "Must've got mixed in with my laundry by mistake."

What was it?

You have the following choices:

1. A pair of panties

2. A bra

3. A top

4. A skirt

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831087-Camerons-Crossdressing-Adventure/cid/2014496-Cameron-does-his-chores