*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New character
  2. Male
  3. Basic start.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832131-Monster-girl-academy/cid/2119178-New-character
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1832131
can you survive in a school where ether your a monster or going to be a slave to one?
This choice: New character  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

New character

    by: 1WAKAWAKALOL
Name: Alex Goodman

Age: 14

Grade/Job: 9

background: Alex Goodman has somewhat of an interesting background. Both his mother and father left one night when he was only eight without a reason as to why. He has been living with his father’s half-sister Marie, and her seventeen year old daughter Jessica, who both happen to be hellhounds. He also lived with his grandfather who is a former treasure hunter, which is how he met his aunt's mother. His aunt cares for him just like if she was his actual mom. Going to the academy what his aunt’s idea. According to his aunt, she felt he was spending to much time alone, however, she has been quite interested in is dating life recently. His cousin is also going to the academy and will be watching over him while he’s there, to make sure that he doesn’t get into any trouble.

Skills/ talents: he plays the guitar really well, and epic hacker, which he learned and perfected out of boredom.


where dose this story begin

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. on the ride there

*Noteb*
2. during a class

3. when he arrives at the school

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1WAKAWAKALOL (UN: 2wakawakalol at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonstar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832131-Monster-girl-academy/cid/2119178-New-character