*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832685-Anthro-Fluttershys-Night-of-terror/cid/1941793-Meeting-Kaa-The-Snake-Boy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1832685
Pony-girl Fluttershy is lost in the Everfree forest, Where everything wants her for dinner
This choice: Before Fluttershy could react, Something dropped down from the trees above!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meeting Kaa, The Snake-Boy

    by: mikel730
As she was reading the sign, Fluttershy failed to notice she was being watched. As she turned to head out she felt something wrapping around her waist. Before she could react and look down to see what it was she was pulled up into the trees with a very surprised yelp.

"Sssssay now.... what have we here?" She heard a voice as she was pulled up. "A losssst little filly-cub?"

"Who...Who are you...Please let me go..." She pleaded as she was pulled up to the tops of the trees, where she was met by a, albiet not unhandsome, Snake anthro. He had a long tail, which was currently coiling gently around her as he set her down on a branch, coiling up from her hooves to her waist. he also had a more human, though still scaled and snake like, upperbody, complete with arms, and the head of a snake with rather large eyes.

"Don't you know it'ssss dangeroussss here at night, little filly-cub?" He said to her in a gentle tone. "A girl could get eaten... or worsssse out here."

"Yes...I know. that's why I'm trying to get home...." She said struggling in the coils a little, but the snake-boy just tightened them a little to hold her in place.

"Now now..." He said moving his upper body closer to her's. "No need to ssssstruggle, I only wisssh to help you....Protect you..." He carressed her cheek gently with one hand. "What'ssss your name little filly-cub?"

"F...Fluttershy." She said nervously, not exactly liking where this was going, but the snake did seem nice.

"Nice to meet you Fluttershy, I'm Kaa." He said in a soothing tone.

"H...Hi Kaa... Listen, please let me go. I really need to get home...."

Kaa Chuckled a little "But it's dangerousssss in these woodssss...you could get hurt. Why not ssssstay the night with me... Let me protect you.... You can... Trusssst me...." He said looking into her eyes, his own suddenly becoming swirls of pretty colors, Fluttershy found herself unable to look away from them and could hear his voice in her head repeated to trust him, submit to him, let him protect her....forever.

She quickly shook it off and shut her eyes. "No! I know what youa re trying to do! Your one of those... Hypno-Snake-Boys twilight told me about... Leave me alone Kaa!" She struggled harder.

"Come one little Fluttershy, Why not ssssssubmit? Give in and you will be ssssafe and happy and warm..." He said in a strangely hypnotic tone that was like music to Fluttershy's ears, which she quickly lowered in defense, though it didn't help block out his voice. "Give in... Trussssst in me... open those pretty eyessss and let me gaze into them...."

Fluttershy knew she only had one option, her stare. A secret passed down through her family that made others more...suggestive to them. She tapped into her mind for a moment, blocking out Kaa's voice as best she could than opened her eyes, they were much wider than usual this time and seemed to almost Glow. Kaa was taken aback, but not yet beaten. His eyes returned to their hypnotic swirls and he stared right back. "Give in little Filly, Be mine..."

Fluttershy could feel her mind slipping, wanting to submit, begging her to submit to the Snake-boy, but she held strong, staring back with all her might, trying to break his concentration and Sending thoughts into his mind as well, like how he should be ashamed of himself, capturing fillies and mares and having his way with them! Bad Snake!

This went on for a while... Both staring hard, both coming close to breaking.... But Fluttershy could feel her mind slowly...slipping away...into an almost euphoric state... She had to win... could she win... did she want to win...would submitting be so bad?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mikel730 (UN: mikel730 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mikel730 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832685-Anthro-Fluttershys-Night-of-terror/cid/1941793-Meeting-Kaa-The-Snake-Boy