*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Begining Of Fluttershy's Journey
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832685-Anthro-Fluttershys-Night-of-terror/cid/1941048-The-Begining-Of-Fluttershys-Journey
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1832685
Pony-girl Fluttershy is lost in the Everfree forest, Where everything wants her for dinner
Chapter #1

The Begining Of Fluttershy's Journey

    by: mikel730
(Just a reminder that this is an Anthro story, so our dear Fluttershy is a Pony-girl, not just a pony, She looks like this:
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/20...)

Fluttershy Smiled as she and Zecora sipped tea. Fluttershy loved hanging out with her Zebra friend and wished she could more often. Sadly, the zebra-girl lived in the heart of the EverFree Forest, a wild and hostile jungle on the outskirts of Ponyville. Pony-Girls like Fluttershy often avoided such places but Zecora insisted on a visit. They chatted for a long time, so long that the little yellow pony-girl lost track of time.

"Oh my...." She said looking up at a clock on Zecora's wall. "It's getting really late. I should be going before it gets dark." She said with her ears lowered. Last time she was out when it was dark she was almost dinner for a Timber wolf, a terrbile wolf like creature litterally made out of timber wood.

"I recomend you stay inside, when it gets dark, there is little places to hide." Zecora warned, the zebra-girl almost always spoke in rhyme, though Fluttershy was used to it.

"No that's ok... I know the way home... If I hurry I should be ok." Fluttershy smiled, finished her cup of tea and grabbed her pack. "Thanks for the tea Zecora, it was lovely."

"Please use caution dear Fluttershy. I would be upset, should you die."

Fluttershy frowned but than smiled. "Thanks Zecora." She said as she left.

"Just straight down this path, Straight to the cottage... And I'll be ok." The yellow pony-girl told herself. She swallowed as it got darker and darker all of a sudden. "Oh My... I better hurry... I'm losing track of the path." she said in a worried tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hour passed and the poor pony-girl was hopelessly lost. "Oh Fluttershy..." She cursed herself. "Why did you think that last turn was a shortcut...."

She looked around worried as she heard sevral noises, natural ones that the forest made reguarly... but somehow these ones sounded more... hungry. And Fluttershy knew in her heart if she didn't hurry, than lost scared pony-girl would be on the menu...

Upon hearing a twig break, Fluttershy let out a scared yell and started running forward. Not watching where she was going she slammed face first into a sign.

"OW!" She said rubbing her face with her hand as she fell backwards onto her butt. She got up slowly and once her vision stoped swirling she looked at the sign.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mikel730 (UN: mikel730 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mikel730 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832685-Anthro-Fluttershys-Night-of-terror/cid/1941048-The-Begining-Of-Fluttershys-Journey