*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You go milk Bess
  2. Go groom Marie
  3. Inheritance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1306142-You-go-milk-Bess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: You go milk Bess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You go milk Bess

    by: GWriter
"Sorry, Marie." you say. "Can't do that right now. I still need to milk Bess."

"Oh, right." she says. "It's been a while. Her back must be killing her."

"Yeah, so I should get to her now 'cause I might be stuck there for a while."

"Y'know," Marie says. "I can help you. I've got nothing to do, anyway."

"Thanks." you say gratefully. "I could use all the help I can get."

The two of you walk to the barn and see Bess standing in her stall, and she spots you.

"Why hello, Marie!" she says with a motherly tone. Then she turns to you. "You must be Derrick's nephew."

"That's me," you say.

"Well aren't you a handsome young fellow." she says. You chuckle in slight embarrassment. When Bess walks out of her stall, you see how big Bess's breasts were! You try not to stare, but Bess notices.

"Oh, I don't mind staring," she says. "I'm just glad that I'm finally getting milked after all this time. I was starting to worry my spine would implode."

So you get to work milking Bess, and thanks to the extra help from Marie, it only takes you roughly a half hour. Bess gets up and stretches in relief. "Ah! That feels so good."

You have the following choices:

1. You hear a loud noise!

2. Luna falls from the roof!

*Noteb*
3. Sasha calls your name.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1306142-You-go-milk-Bess