*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jake's Sister is a Witch?!
  2. Other
  3. The Gift
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1244345-Jakes-Sister-is-a-Witch
by Jeary
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1834795
A teen is given a mirror that allows him to travel to an alternate reality.
This choice: Jake's Sister is a Witch?!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jake's Sister is a Witch?!

    by: Jeary
Jake finished going through the portal and finally entered the new reality that he is in. He looked at this reality and there didn't seem to be much change from this reality or at least he that's what he thought. He looked at his clothes they seemed to be in there usual style. Soon after his sister Sally came in. "Jake it's time for me to practice." She said. Jake looked at her puzzled, " What are you practicing and why do you need to tell me?" Jake asked. Sally then stared at you and then realized what was going on! "I see now you're a Jake from another reality aren't you?" Sally said. Jake was surprised that this Sally not only accepted you from being from another reality, but somehow was able to tell as well! " How could you tell?" Jake asked. Sally then smiled and replied. " That's simple you still have some magic residue from that mirror you used to travel with, plus I'm a witch so of course I'd be able to tell." This was the first big difference that Jake had found in this reality, in his reality his sister hardly ever believed in things such as witches, or magic. In this reality she believed she was a witch or was actually one. Jake could not tell yet so he decided to test it. " You really believe you're a witch, then can you prove it?" Jake asked. Sally nodded, "Of Course that's what the practice is for, to practice my witchcraft why else do you think I need you?" Jake responded. " Can you show me without using me as a target first?" Jake asked. Sally sighed, "Fine." Sally went and targeted your alarm clock and cast her spell, Jake watches as the spell turns his alarm clock form a dull gray colored alarm clock, to a Disney princess alarm clock. Jake was surprised it was his first time seeing her do magic but was amazed by it. " Wow!" Jake said. "That's nothing but beginner stuff, Jake don't be so impressed." Sally said. " In this reality people can use witchcraft and you really are a witch so is it possible for me to use magic as well?" Jake asked. Sally then told Jake that....

You have the following choices:

1. Only Girls can use Magic

*Noteb*
2. You don't have the ability

*Noteb*
3. You have Science?!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1244345-Jakes-Sister-is-a-Witch